Stacey’s Pilates and Yoga connection flourished following a serious fall in 2007. Seeking a way she could speed recovery and regain full mobility after several surgeries, she turned to Pilates and Yoga. Amazed at what she was able to achieve, her personal success soon turned to a desire to help others experience the same benefits. Over the past years of teaching, she has developed good movement observation and corrective feedback skills that are key to helping students achieve specific rehabilitation and performance goals.
Stacey holds a wide range of certifications including:
- STOTT PILATES® All Levels Reformer, Cadillac, Chairs, Matwork, all Barrels and Injuries and special populations
- Pre-Natal & Post-Natal- Mat, Stability Chair, Reformer
- Total Barre- Pilates On the Barre
- ZEN•GA® Mat work & Fluid Conditioning w Stability Ball, V2 Vinyasa Max plus Reformer
- Lumbo- Pelvic Region, The Knee: Stability & Function, Scoliosis Management, Osteoporosis Management, Optimization of the Shoulder Girdle
- Golf Conditioning, Athletic Conditioning
- Total Body Sculpting
- Jump board Interval Training
- 200 HR YTT Yoga Alliance
At Altitude Collaborative Health we are always welcoming new patients! No referral is required.
Call us at (403) 454-1701 or book online today!